We are open for a public session every Saturday afternoon 2-5pm, when you can bring your bike into the workshop. We are all volunteers and are happy to help, and our focus is on helping you to fix your own bike.
In the workshop, we have a good range of tools, new and second-hand parts for you to use. We have set prices for parts, and we ask for 5 Euro per hour donation to cover the costs of running the workshop and buying tools.
Reopening with COVID-19 restrictions
We are now open again for Do-It-Yourself bike repair sessions. Please note the folowing details:
- Sessions are weather-dependent, as bike workstands will be outdoors. We may cancel a session as late as the Saturday morning if the weather is likely to be bad, and we will contact you if you’re booked in to let you know.
- Everyone must wear a protective mask. Either bring your own mask or we will be selling reusable masks at cost price, around 5 Euro.
- Bike workstands will be spaced out at least 2 metres from each other, and we ask you to keep a 2 metre social distance from others throughout the session.
- A sink is available for hand washing, and alcohol gel is available. We will ask you to sanitise your hands before and after your time at the workshop.
- We have limited spaces for users to work on their bikes, so please use the form below to book a space. We will have to give people with bookings priority, and if you over-run the end of your time slot.
- We provide all tools needed.
- As always, our volunteers will be on hand to guide you, but you will need to do your own work on your bike.
- We ask for a donation of 5 Euro per hour using the space, and we have used and new parts available to buy.
- There is no shade or shelter in the car park. Please bring whatever you need to be comfortable outdoors.